Welcome

这一点那一滴,是我的生活点滴。。。你的出现,使我这么的一点又多了那么的一滴。。
欢迎来到一个简单的女孩,所留下点点滴滴的页面 :D

Sunday, March 27, 2011

why i sleep today?

"someone who accidently took my high wheel from my room, please put back ok?"
today im unhappy, because my high heel stolen by some one :(

i totally no mood to study for tmrw test...
what can i do? i just think to sleep..
sleep just can reduce my sad.
whenever i fell sad, i will sleep..
why?
1.if i cry..when i sleep, nobody will see
2.my sad expression won't see by anyone
3.my ugly face won't know by any
4.it's silent and can sleep well
5.is no use that i tell anyone if i sad
6.i dun wan become a ppl that let ppl feel sympathy

and the important thing what i sleep today is,
today is EARTH HOUR..
everyone in hostel should switch off all current.
no light,no lap top, no fan...
what can i do??
just SLEEP!!!haha

after sleep, i full fill with evergy
my sadness had gone...
i become a new me!!


"OR", wan fight?
come, come, come!!!
i wont scare you one!!!
(just will run away when see u @@) haha >.<

tomorrow is OR test,
even i know that i can't score well,
i will try my best to answer the question!!
gambate!!!

No comments: